Rima A. DeFatta, MD, FAAOA
Co-Founder & President
Dr. Rima A. DeFatta is a board certified ear, nose, and throat surgeon. She earned her medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA and completed her residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at Albany Medical Center in Albany, NY. She received her fellowship training in care of the professional voice with Dr. Robert Sataloff at the American Institute for Voice and Ear Research in Philadelphia, PA. She specializes in medical and surgical management of voice, swallowing and airway disorders.
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Allergy
Medical Journal Editorial Boards
- Ear, Nose and Throat Journal
- Journal of Voice
- Abraham RF, DeFatta RJ, Williams EF. Thread Lift for Facial Rejuvenation: Assessment of Long Term Results. Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery. 2009; 11(3):178-183.
- Abraham RF, Shapshay SM, Galati L. Botox Assisted Endoscopic Repair of Traumatic Vocal Fold Avulsion. Ear Nose Throat Journal. 2010;89(9):452-8.
- DeFatta RA, Chowdhury FR, Sataloff RT. Complications of injection laryngoplasty using calcium hydroxylapatite. Journal of Voice. 2012;26(5):614-8.
- Sataloff RT, Hawkshaw M, Sataloff JB, DeFatta RA, Eller R. Atlas of Laryngoscopy. 3rd ed. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing; 2012.